Eden Valley Hospice
Eden Valley Hospice is situated on the south side of Carlisle near the Carlisle Race Course and just five minutes from the M6.
APPROACHING FROM THE M6:
1. Leave M6 at Junction 42, signposted – Carlisle (south).
2. Exit at the west side, signposted – Dalston 5 miles.
3. Travel 2.2 miles to a T junction (Black Lion Pub on right hand side). Turn right, signposted – Carlisle 3 miles, 40mph area.
4. Travel past the Race Course on left hand side, enter 30mph area, follow road around bends, Blackwell Vale Nursing Home on right hand side – 1.6 miles.
5. Hospice is 100 yards further on right hand side – sign posted hospice on lamp post.
LOCAL BUS SERVICE:
Bus no. 38 (Silloth to Blackwell) from the city centre (West Tower Street, outside Iceland or The Crescent) stops outside the Hospice main entrance and a timetable is available here.